Thursday, January 26, 2017

In the Shelter of the Almighty (poem)

I dwell in the shelter of the Lord Almighty. I hide myself in the shadow of His wings. 

He is my place of refuge and strength. He is my God in whom I put my trust.  

He delivers me from the snares and traps of the enemy.   

When my feet falter and my heart feels faint;He is there to catch me. 

He lifts my head to look at Him.  He picks me up and places me on Jesus my Rock and shelter from the trials that threaten to beat me down.

He comforts me in the loving care of His arms. His shield of truth protects me from the fierce barbs of my enemy. 

I call to the Lord in my time of trouble for He is near and He will answer me. 

He satisfies me with his grace and goodness in the morning and lifts my spirit to soar above the sea.  

I will sing my praise unto my God, unto Jesus my King.

Psalm 91, Psalm 27


No comments:

Post a Comment